Keep coping & crying. All he said was that the picture kind of makes him look SEA. So basically, you're saying that looking SEA is something to be offended by.
Your nasty & vulgar language is much more offensive than anything ZLH could've said.
Oh, by the way, I'm a straight guy who didn't think twice about ZLH before today. But from now on, I'm going to go out of my way to defend him just to spite rude & annoying snowflakes such as yourself.
Lol, Zhang Linghe hater, you always summon When Zhang Linghe drama airs. Lmao, No braincells 🤣🤣🤣🤣Following…
The "N" word (even ending with an "a") is considered to be a racist term by some people, (but obviously not you, the self-appointed MDL resident expert re: racism).
Don't believe me. Go up to a random African American and call them that to their face & see what happens.
After seeing Zhang Linghe’s racist comments about South East Asians, I will continue to watch on other websites…
If you were a true SJW (social justice warrior), you would stop watching it on all websites as a matter of principle.
So why stop at Netflix?
And again, no, I will not follow suit. Because I'm not a blind & mindless sheep that follows whatever happens to be trending at the moment. Thanks for asking though.
I'm making an educated & informed guess. I don't know which particular groups you support or don't support, but I do know that you support the South Korean entertainment industry in general. Don't try to deny it, koreaboo.
Point out exactly when & where he said that SEA people are "ugly."
As for Thai actors, I (even more honestly) don't know what they look like, let alone whether they look better or worse than anyone else. I personally don't watch Thai dramas, most of which seem to be BL. To me, they're basically gay soft porn with little to no artistic or redemptive value.
Obviously, we have different aesthetic tastes, preferences, judgments. But if you actually believe what you're saying, run along and binge-watch Thai BL so you can check out all these Thai actors that you think "look way better" than ZLH (assuming you're not visually-impaired, which your questionable opinion seems to suggests you are).
So why are you even here, snowflake? Excuse me if you took "snowflake" to be racist because snowflakes are light, not dark. I was not making a sarcastic remark about your skin tone or implying anything about your looks. I was merely suggesting that, by virtue-signaling and getting triggered so easily, you're trivializing real racism, not to mention trolling.
Ironic coming from a koreaboo because South Koreans are notorious for being the most racist Asians, especially towards Southeast & South Asians as well as African Americans whose hip-hop culture they appropriated and co-opted (i.e. stole).
Why don't you go criticize your kpop "idols" that wear "blackface" and fake dreadlocks instead of trolling here with your passive-aggressive, holier-than-thou hypocrisy?
Keep coping & crying. All he said was that the picture kind of makes him look SEA. So basically, you're saying that looking SEA is something to be offended by.
Oh, by the way, I'm a straight guy who didn't think twice about ZLH before today. But from now on, I'm going to go out of my way to defend him just to spite rude & annoying snowflakes such as yourself.
Aren't you being heteronormative by assuming that ZLH identifies as (binary) male?
Not to mention, by calling my comments "crazy," you're being (intellectually) disablist & discriminating against the mentally ill.
Shame on you!
And that goes for ZLH as well as 99.99...%+ of the people on this planet.
Here's some unsolicited advice: if you don't know something, ask AI.
Try reading (& understanding) the posts to which you reply (assuming you do know how to read).
And who are you again?
Don't believe me. Go up to a random African American and call them that to their face & see what happens.
Or, are you saying that you "D chase" every guy that you think isn't racist?
So why stop at Netflix?
And again, no, I will not follow suit. Because I'm not a blind & mindless sheep that follows whatever happens to be trending at the moment. Thanks for asking though.
In fact, I will go out of my way to support ZLH, which I didn't do before. Just to spite all you rude & annoying snowflakes.
P.S. I don't mean "snowflakes" as a racist slur that implies the skin color of alleged "snowflakes."
Oh, by the way, is this idiom "racist?" Because people are judging pots & kettles by their (dark) color.
But keep digging a deeper hole for yourself, troll.
Again, no one's normalizing racism. But you and some other SEA's on social media are trivializing it.
As for Thai actors, I (even more honestly) don't know what they look like, let alone whether they look better or worse than anyone else. I personally don't watch Thai dramas, most of which seem to be BL. To me, they're basically gay soft porn with little to no artistic or redemptive value.
Obviously, we have different aesthetic tastes, preferences, judgments. But if you actually believe what you're saying, run along and binge-watch Thai BL so you can check out all these Thai actors that you think "look way better" than ZLH (assuming you're not visually-impaired, which your questionable opinion seems to suggests you are).
So why are you even here, snowflake? Excuse me if you took "snowflake" to be racist because snowflakes are light, not dark. I was not making a sarcastic remark about your skin tone or implying anything about your looks. I was merely suggesting that, by virtue-signaling and getting triggered so easily, you're
trivializing real racism, not to mention trolling.
Why don't you go criticize your kpop "idols" that wear "blackface" and fake dreadlocks instead of trolling here with your passive-aggressive, holier-than-thou hypocrisy?