News Replying to szemunn • Jul 2, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Ah, your last comment! Should I still watch it? =/
Cool! I'll go download it then. Thanks! :D
0 0
Replying to Tine • Jul 2, 2020
Article Why you should try: Thai Dramas!
Aw, thanks for your nice comment :)
You can slowly play catch-up! Haha... Happy watching! :D
1 1
Replying to meganjoy12 • Jul 2, 2020
Title The Fallen Leaf
I read all the comments here but can someone tell me if its implied that Nira will go back to be in a relationship…
No indication if she would. It's more of she's let go of the thing that weighs most in her heart but she's open to the idea of reconciliation if fate brings them back together.
10 0
Replying to sevendevilz • Jul 2, 2020
Article Why you should try: Thai Dramas!
are there any other revenge lakorns?
Try Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (https://kisskh.at/33035-bai-mai-tee-plid-plew)
1 0
Replying to Tine • Jul 2, 2020
Article Why you should try: Thai Dramas!
Aw, thanks for your nice comment :)
Must be due to My Husband In-Law! I haven't found any memorable Mark Prin lakorns aside from Pope Rak and Klueen Cheewit. Although he acted with his girlfriend in Kom Faek, there's something about the storyline that throws me off. You might wanna check out Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (if haven't), starring James Ma and Kimberly or some longer shows like Khun Mae Suam Roy. Those are some of what I can remember at the top of my head. Haha...
1 3
Replying to Tine • Jul 2, 2020
Article Why you should try: Thai Dramas!
Aw, thanks for your nice comment :)
I really love that I can find people with similar interest here on MDL! :D The one actor that really caught my eyes when I started watching lakorn more seriously over the last few years is James Jirayu Tangsrisuk in Supaburoot Jutathep series: Khun Chai Puttipat with Bella Campen! Ever since then, I've followed his series very closely and have watched and am currently watching Payakorn Sorn Ruk! I really enjoy his acting.
1 5
Replying to Susie Lollie • Jul 2, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
-The leads have an undeniable chemistry -Story gets draggy-Some important parts were not included in this remake-Amazing…
Ah, your last comment! Should I still watch it? =/
0 4
On Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation • Jul 2, 2020
Title Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation
I've watched it till the end. It's alright. Not like it's mindblowing or anything. Just alright. But I guess the open-ending could lead to a Season 2?
1 0
Tine • Jul 2, 2020
Article Why you should try: Thai Dramas!
I've seen so many Thai lakorns but I can't seem to pinpoint which is my favourite. Perhaps it's the recent Bhuppae Sunniwat Director's Cut? But till today, I can still remember the very first Thai lakorn I've watched 18 years ago, was Phoenix Blood (https://kisskh.at/9888-blood-phoenix)! Ever since then, I have been onto Thai lakorns off and on. Unfortunately, a good subbed show is hard to find these days. Anyway, I enjoyed this write-up. Thank you all for putting this up! :)
1 7
On Missing Persons • Jun 28, 2020
Title Missing Persons
OMG! Conspiracy over conspiracy over conspiracy! Mind*ucked! I wonder when will Season 2 be showing!?
3 0
On Fix You • Jun 27, 2020
Title Fix You
This show hits a lot of feels in some situations. It's really refreshing to watch something that covers a topic that is so common but rarely talked about especially on mainstream media. I hope people who need help will not find it so burdensome to do so. I cried a lot in some scenes too. JSM has matured so much in her acting and SHK is truly great! The cast did a fantastic job altogether!
5 0
Replying to UltimateFangirl • Jun 27, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
Me too! My head was aching so much. I cried, smiled, laughed and cussed all in the span of 5 minutes. My emotions…
This is just nice for a 12-episode long show. The cast did a fantastic job together!
2 1
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Jun 26, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I cried so much in the last episode! I really enjoyed this show very much! TT____TT *sniffling while looking for the next show to watch*
9 3
On In Time with You • Jun 26, 2020
Title In Time with You
No. Just no. I don't recall the TW version being boring and draggy! T____T This was a waste of my time.
3 0
On My Dear Lady • Jun 23, 2020
Title My Dear Lady
Everything was fine and relatable and enjoyable until it came to Cheng Li's so-called secret past. *facepalm* Other than that, I think this is just nice for a 16-episode show. Any longer, it would have been quite 'dog blood-like'.
1 0
On Love Designer • Jun 23, 2020
Title Love Designer Spoiler
I only watched this for Dilreba and Johnny. Honestly, I feel like it could have been better. I don't even understand what's Su Yu Shan's arc is about - the whole obsession with Si Yue and suddenly real lovey-dovey with his wife in the last episode. Then Luna just disappeared mid-way and suddenly ended up with Wang He in the last episode. And Qin Qing's arc got really ridiculous in the end. The real character growth would be Luo Luo, but then she ended up studying abroad and doesn't show up till the last episode. Probably the most random arc was Ling Xi-Ling Yun! I felt like every loose end was rushed in the final episode. I guess with all the skinship (*ahem* tons of kissing!) probably was the only reason why I stuck with this till the end.
2 0
Replying to bamboo_jade • Jun 20, 2020
Article My Dear Lady - Not Another Cinderella Story
:D lol! Thanks! I hope you enjoy it! Just to let you know: 15 eps of the 16 have already been subbed on youtube.
I caught up to ep 14! I can't find the last two episodes on YouTube and it's still locked for VIP viewing on TV Sohu. Guess I'll have to wait it out. Anyway, thanks for recommending this show! I am enjoying the fluff so far :P
0 0
On My Dear Lady • Jun 20, 2020
Title My Dear Lady
I kinda enjoy the fluff in the show. A lot of weird logic going on in the storyline, but nevertheless, I enjoyed what I saw without much thinking. Haha... Waiting for ep 15 and 16 to be made available publicly
0 0
Replying to E-925 • Jun 20, 2020
Title Fighting Youth
It's June now. Any news?
Nope. No news yet.
1 0
Replying to bamboo_jade • Jun 19, 2020
Article My Dear Lady - Not Another Cinderella Story
:D lol! Thanks! I hope you enjoy it! Just to let you know: 15 eps of the 16 have already been subbed on youtube.
I had no idea! Thanks for the head's up! :D
1 2